I was given the privilege to drive the 12 students and 2 teachers to the national park for the annual Ruaha trip. I was the driver so I didn't take as many pictures as I might have had I not needed to keep my eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. God blessed and we saw so many of His magnificent creatures! I so long for heaven when all of God's creatures will live in harmony again without fear and death. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
We've Moved
We've Moved!
Our mission journey continues on our new website!
We invite you to follow our latest news, mission stories, and prayer requests!
Doug, Tamara & Joshua
Sunday, October 26, 2014
Taking the students to Ruaha
I was given the privilege to drive the 12 students and 2 teachers to the national park for the annual Ruaha trip. I was the driver so I didn't take as many pictures as I might have had I not needed to keep my eyes on the road and hands on the wheel. God blessed and we saw so many of His magnificent creatures! I so long for heaven when all of God's creatures will live in harmony again without fear and death. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment